Retro-style and lots of light
The apartments in STADTLICHT are a real highlight. Rather inconspicuous at first glance, STADTLICHT is the perfect home for city dwellers with a sense for a special style. The elegant retro-style of the Swinging Sixties is reflected in many high-quality details of the individually designed apartments. Stylishly renovated and modernized, STADTLICHT combines comfort and chic in the heart of the city centre.
Stylish units floated with light
In the STADTLICHT, each apartment is unique and has its own little special features and selected details. Already designed in the 1960s, the well-lit rooms of the 2-6-bedroom apartments radiate a subtle elegance, which has found a contemporary translation into modern living comfort through extensive renovations.
- Smooth white walls
- Oak planks 3-layer
- Sockets + light switch GIRA E2
- Light switch by Thomas Hoof Productgesellschaft
- Window handles by Brassberg Wagenfeld partially lockable locks by ABUS
- Toilet vanity by Villeroy Boch
- Fittings by Steinberg & Kaldewei Puro
- Washbasin by Catalano
- Terrazzo floor tiles from Italy
- partly illuminated mirrors in bathrooms
- Floor tiles: Terrazzo from Italy or Spanish marble tiles
- Designer wall tiles in the bathroom and kitchen
Brilliant location in the Opera District
Between Rothschildpark and Alte Oper, this is undoubtedly one of the top locations in Frankfurt. Quiet and tranquil, but only steps away from the lifelines of the Westend and the trendiest part of the city center with Opernplatz, Fressgass and Goethestrasse. In this coveted residential area, the best aspects of city life are combined with an excellent investment.
Gärtnerweg 44, 60322 Frankfurt am Main
Mattheußer Immobilienvertriebsgesellschaft mbH
+49 (0)69 299928-0