Datasecurity Mattheußer Immobilienvertriebsgesellschaft mbH
The protection of personal data is of great importance to us. Therefore, we operate the website www.mattheusser.de (hereinafter the “Portal”), in accordance with the applicable laws for data protection and data security. In the following, you will learn what kind of personal data we collect, how we protect your data and how we use it.
Section 1 Data Collection
(1) Personal Data
We do not collect personal data on the portal unless you submit such data to us voluntarily (e.g. by using our contact form) or you have given consent to the collection of data or the respective laws concerning data protection allow this.
Personal data means any information which can be used to identify you or other individuals to whom the data are possibly related (e.g. name, address, phone number, email address).
(2) Communication-Related or Usage-Related Data
When you access the Portal, communication-related data (e.g. internet protocol address) or usage-related data (e.g. data of time and duration of use, used telecommunication services) will be created, stored and processed for analysis of the Portal’s use by automated technical processes. This data may allow conclusions to be drawn on personal data. If any further collection, processing or use of your communication-related or usage-related data is absolutely necessary, this will be conducted in accordance with the legal regulations on data protection.
Section 2 Purpose
(1) The personal data provided by you will generally be used by us for answering or processing your queries or for granting you access to specific information or offers.
(2) This may require:
• your personal data to be stored, processed or transferred to a third party (service provider); or
• that we (or a third party on our behalf) utilize your personal data in order to inform you about offers by Mattheußer which may be useful for your business activities.
Section 3 Disclosure
We shall disclose the personal data provided by you to third parties only to the extend described as follows:
• With your consent: in all other cases and in order to obtain your consent, we will inform you if personal information is to be disclosed to third parties.
• Disclosure of personal data to public institutions or authorities shall only take place in accordance with obligatory national statutory provisions or when such disclosure is necessary for the legal or criminal prosecution of attacks on our network infrastructure. There will be no disclosure to third parties for other purposes.
Section 4 Purposeful Use
The personal data provided by you will only be collected, processed and used for purposes previously communicated to you, unless such collection, processing or use
• is for an additional purpose which is in direct correlation to the original purpose of the collection of personal data,
• is necessary for the preparation, negotiation and performance of a contract with you,
• is necessary due to a legal obligation, official directive or court order,
• is necessary for the substantiation or protection of legal claims or for the defense against legal actions,
• serves the prevention of abuse or other unlawful activities, e.g. intentional attacks on Mattheußer’s IT systems, and ensures data protection.
Section 5 Google Analytics
The Portal uses Google Analytics, a service for the analysis of websites provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the Portal’s usage by you. The information generated by the cookie about your Portal usage will be generally transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there. If IP anonymization is activated on the Portal, your IP address will be shortened by Google in a member state of the European Union or in another state party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmission to Google in the United States. Your full IP address will be transmitted only in exceptional cases to a Google server in the United States before shortening.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings of your
browser software. In this case it is possible that you may not be able to make full use of the Portal’s functionality. In addition, you can prevent the collection of your personal data (e.g. your IP address) generated by the cookie about your use of the Portal, the transmission to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link. An opt-out cookie will be generated which will prevent the future collection of your data when using the Portal:
Please note that Google Analytics was extended on the Portal by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking).
Section 6 „Social Network Plugins“
The Portal uses plugins of Facebook, Google, Twitter, XING [please specify] allowing you to share content with your friends in the respective social network.
These plugins, i.e. the Facebook Like button or the Google „+1“ plugin, allow the respective social network to collect personal data (in particular, this may include your IP address).
With each page visit a connection between your browser and the respective social network will be established, irrespective of whether or not you are registered with or logged in the social network at that time. In case you are logged in, the page visit and the use of a plugin will be connected to your profile. To prevent such a connection, please log out of the social network. As data is directly transferred between your browser and a social network, the exact contents of the data are beyond our knowledge. For more details we therefore recommend to consult the privacy policies of the social network operators named hereafter.
Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland – the data policy is available at: https://www.facebook.com/polic...
Google, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA – the Buttons Policy for the Google+ platform is available at: https://developers.google.com/...
XING AG, Dammtorstr. 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany – the Privacy Policies regarding the XING Share Button are available at: https://dev.xing.com/plugins/s...
Section 7 “Cookies”
When you visit the Portal or log in, it is possible that we store information as a „cookie“ on your computer or mobile device which will automatically recognize your computer the next time you visit the Portal.
For example, cookies allow us to customize a website according to your interests or to recognize your computer. If you do not want your computer to be recognized, please adjust your browser settings to delete all cookies from your hard drive or from your mobile device, block all cookies or warn you before a cookie is stored.
Section 8 Children
We will not knowingly collect personal data of children without explicit warning that such data should only be transmitted with parental consent, if applicable legal provisions require this. Any use or disclosure of children’s personal data by us shall only occur if this is permitted by law for obtaining the legally required parental consent or for child protection. For the term “child/children” the applicable national statutory definitions and cultural norms require consideration.
Section 9 Safety
Mattheußer shall take technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unintentional or unauthorized deletion, modification, loss, disclosure or access.
Section 10 Links to External Websites, Framing
Section 11 Right to Information and Contact Data
(1) Upon your request, we will inform you free of charge whether and what personal data is stored about your person or your alias. Incorrect data will be corrected by us upon gaining knowledge of it.
(2) If you wish to obtain information about your personal data or have it corrected or deleted or if you have additional questions about the use of the personal data provided by you, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org