Made to move in
Attown consists of 43 studios and four 1-bedroom apartments. Each of the apartments has a fitted kitchen with a ceramic hob, microwave, refrigerator, and dishwasher from Siemens. The sizes of the apartments are between approx. 24 m² and approx. 51 m². Due to their high ceilings (approx. 2.7 m) and large windows, the rooms are flooded with lots of light and sun. The floor plans are as individual as its future residents and therefore a perfect value investment for the future. Each apartment has a spacious cellar room in the basement.
High-Yield Investment, ready to move in
The particularly unique and durable aluminum facade of the ATTOWN is one of the highlights of the project due to its structured look and foil finish in wood, bronze, and slate.
Already in the spacious entree, a pleasant feeling for its future occupants opens up. On the ground floor, there is a large common area, which is equipped as a fitness and yoga room. There is also a 24/7 vending machine that will provide you with snacks and drinks. In the basement are 2 bike rooms and a laundry room with bookable washing machines and dryers.
- Heating or cooling via decentralized room temperature control
- Large aluminum windows with mostly electric Venetian blinds and individual shading options with blinds
- Each apartment has a spacious basement compartment
- Bell system with intercom including video playback on color display
- Lockable bicycle rooms in the basement
- Elegant ceramics and fittings from well-known manufacturers
- Elegant tiles from Cerabella in grey
- Large, niche-wide mirrors
- Rimless toilet with soft-close cover
- Efficient towel radiators from Buderus with a programmable control unit
- Suspended ceilings with downlights
- Spacious floor-level showers, mainly usable as a "walk-in" with frameless real glass partitions
ATTOWN is located in the district of Bockenheim and connects seamlessly to Leipziger Straße. The nearest underground station (U6, U7: Industriehof) is a 5-minute walk away. From here you can go shopping in the Leipziger Straße with many restaurants and boutiques in a few minutes or through the Westend in 8 minutes to the Opernplatz and on to the Hauptwache.
The "Nordwest- and Westkreuz" and the airport can also be reached quickly by car. Two public swimming pools, restaurants and bakeries, the Nidda, the Brentanopark, and the advantages of a metropolis are practically on your doorstep.