The courteous side of Frankfurt
A scintillating, feel-good place in the heart of Frankfurt that greets you with open arms: welcome to HÖFLICH. Friendly relations and personal well-being are considered good etiquette here.
In the rear courtyard on Eschersheimer Landstraße, you will find two urban villas featuring a total of 27 apartments with balconies or terraces, commercial units in the front villa, and an underground car park with 30 parking spaces. The location behind the existing buildings promises first-class living standards: the secluded, green inner courtyard provides space to breathe freely, while urban Frankfurt remains within touching distance.
Dreams, schemes, kith and kin
A total of ten units are two-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 55 to 82 m². A small number of these apartments offer accessible living. The open-plan layouts create a real feeling of space. All two-bedroom apartments feature an unoverlooked loggia where you can relax and enjoy the view onto the courtyard.
The daylight shines through the floor-to-ceiling windows, bathing the living space in natural light.
Half of all the apartments are three-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 77 to 96 m2. They have a separate guest WC. Four of these apartments have an accessible layout, with plenty of space in which to move around as well as level access showers. Every three-bedroom apartment has a loggia or terrace with a garden plot, which provides a private space thanks to the screens and hedges.
A spacious home in which the whole family can feel comfortable. The four four-bedroom apartments ranging in size from 117 m² to 120 m² feature a second shower room to prevent family members from getting in each other’s way during the morning rush hour.
These favourite spaces belong solely to you. It is just a step or two from the snug bedroom with floor-to-ceiling window to the adjoining bathroom. Your personal oasis of well-being promises the most relaxing moments of the day while taking a bath.
- Real feeling of space thanks to the open-plan layouts
- Spacious living, dining, and cooking area
- Extensive glazing thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows
- Heated towel rails
- Separate and larger guest WC in all three-bedroom apartments
- Second larger shower room in all four-bedroom apartments
- Level access shower 1.20 m x 1.20 m
- Space for a washing machine in the apartment (in the utility room or bathroom)
- High ceilings of approx. 2.75 m
- A basement for each apartment
- Underground car park with direct access to the building
- Pre-installed electric charging station for cars and bikes
- Pre-installed technology for the smart home
- Video intercom system
- Outdoor window blind system
- Accessible entry to both buildings
- Heat pump and photovoltaic system
- KfW Efficiency House 55
The Nordend is highly agreeable
HÖFLICH is situated in Frankfurt’s North End West, one of the most vibrant districts close to the city centre. In the vicinity, you will find numerous shops for daily provisions, eateries, kindergartens, schools, and some of the city’s most beautiful parks. The shops, sports facilities or next rendezvous are so close that you can simply walk or cycle there. To the north of Höflich is the German National Library, one of the world’s biggest
libraries. Hessischer Rundfunk, the state’s public broadcaster, is also within walking distance.