Exclusive interiors for exclusive clients
Above the clouds of Frankfurt
“Rooms need a soul.” (Heidi Patterson)
Heidi Patterson’s philosophy PID Patterson Interior Design
Find the special features of the property to be furnished, and transform them into the decor:
Be consistently guided through the design process by the characters and personalities of the people living there.
Combining these aspects creates an environment with a contemporary stylistic expression which is beyond mere trends and at the same time personal to the people living there.
Everyone has their own distinct and individual idea when it comes to representing the place they call home. The art lies in capturing their individual needs and expectations, and turning them into reality: staging them creatively, deliberately and professionally, for a contemporary interior implemented with expert craftsmanship.
“Ready-to-live-in” furnishing packages
1- and 2-room apartments for investors
- Confidently stylish furnishing suggestions by an experienced designer, from the sofa to the bedlinen, towels and kitchen utensils, in cooperation with an established furniture store
- Components coordinated with the floor plan (colours, shapes, materials)
- Everything from a single source
- Service, delivery, installation
The overall concept consists of two alternative furnishing schemes:
Basic furniture package: Living room/bedroom/kitchen
- Total package with robust basic equipment
- Smart and long-lasting, offering excellent value for money
Premium furniture package: Living room/bedroom/kitchen
- High-quality branded products
- Produced in Europe, so repeat orders can be placed
- Long-lasting, classically timeless, modern
Innovative furnishing concepts for owner-occupiers
Design and function are elements Heidi Patterson likes to combine.
Set in a context of flowing colours and materials, with strategically deployed textures and surfaces that are a pleasure to the touch.
Heidi Patterson’s furnishing concepts also include the option to purchase furniture from an innovative Italian manufacturer.
The common objective at all levels is to create a sense of well-being.
Heidi Patterson's creative use of space ensures lasting quality of life for occupiers and visitors.