New-build apartments in Bad Nauheim
"Das Hermelin" offers everything one needs to feel at home. The spacious residential-complex promises quality of life. Divided into three free-standing buildings, it is part of a new quarter situated in the south of the prosperous health-city of Bad Nauheim.
"Das Hermelin" was designed for the ‘feel at home’ feeling. The impressively straightforward design language by the renowned Frankfurt architect Stefan Forster radiates elegance and quality. The 42 intelligently designed condominiums sized between 52 m² and 116 m² offer two, three, or four bedrooms, as well as a loggia or spacious gardens near the edge of the field. Nature practically starts once you leave your doorstep.
"Das Hermelin" in detail
- Each apartment comes with at least one loggia
- Open plan kitchen area
- The ceiling heights of approximately 2.60 m
- Timeless white interior doors with an approximate height of 2.26 m
- Multilayer oak wood flooring in the bedrooms
- Each room comes with individually controllable floor heating
- Gentle cooling
- Door and window handle from stainless steel (Hoppe Amsterdam), RC2 N safety glass on the ground floor
- Electric shutters in al apartment
- A video intercom with colour-screen
- Wheelchair-accessible lift that reaches to the basement
- One basement room for each apartment
- Storage room for bicycles
- Climate-friendly and efficient local heating
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Sink, bathtub, and toilet from Geberit
- Soft-close toilet lids from Geberit
- Elegant fittings from Ideal Standard (GIO series)
- See-through shower cabins made from glass
- Bathroom and showers have the same tiles
- Porcelain stoneware tiles 30 cm x 60 cm
- Mirror covering the entire width of the sink
- Fitted spotlights
A refuge in a prime location.
Bad Nauheim has been steadily gaining appeal for years. More and more people, young families, as well as guests, are drawn to the Art Nouveau city in the Wetterau, which not only expands but also evolves continuously.
The historical legacy of spa and culture is elevated by progressive urban planning and ambitious future investments. The city is becoming increasingly attractive as the centre of one's life, as well but also for business and tourism.
Bad Nauheim is becoming increasingly attractive.
Thanks to its location on the eastern edge of the Taunus and the short distance to Frankfurt and the Rhine-Main area, Bad Nauheim offers a high quality of life near one of Europe’s strongest metropolitan regions.
A better life. In style.
The Hermelin unites well-located living with all the advantages of an idyllic natural setting. The Deutschegraben is just a few steps away, along whose banks you can walk through fields and orchards to the forest ponds and further into the nearby forest. Additionally, the Usa wave pool is only a few minutes of walking away, offering year-round possibilities for swimming and an extensive range of wellness options.
Appointments by arrangement: Hauptstraße 48 in Bad Nauheim.
069 29 99 28-0
A project of
GeRo Real Estate AG