Bright Living is a wonderful feeling of living in your own house, with your own front door, living on several levels, a private garden, and above you – only the sky.
FRANKFURT AT YOUR DOORSTEP
Bad Vilbel has an excellent accessibility to Frankfurt’s city center by car or public transport.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED. EVERYTHING NEARBY
Picturesque Bad Vilbel offers everything for your daily needs, including a wide range of leisure and cultural activities right in your own neighbourhood.
The quiet residential district with nearby childcare, playground, and an international school is the perfect place to raise your children.
PLENTY OF SPACE FOR ALL
With up to 188 sqm living space on at least three floors, plus balcony, garden and terrace, every family member can choose their own favorite place.
THE SUNNY SIDE OF LIFE
Enjoy the sun. Each roof top terrace is southward facing, promising much warmth and light on a sunny day
YOUR PEACEFUL HOME
Even those who love the city can appreciate a bit of tranquility at the
end of the day. At Bright Living most houses offer their own carport.
Modern architecture, elegant design and an interior with select materials make Bright Living an investment with a solid future.
LET THE SUN SHINE IN
Contemporary furnishings, including solar power for an improved warm water system, ensure a home with positive energy.
TOGETHER INTO THE FUTURE
Bright Living is an extraordinary residential quarter, offering families the perfect home for a wonderful life, both today and in the future.
Show room at Goethestraße 26 in the city center (2nd floor, above Burberry store)
Visit us in our show room – in Goethestraße 26 – in the city centre of Frankfurt.
+49(0) 69.29 99 28-0
We are happy to answer all your questions about this project.
A Project of
GeRo Real Estate AG
- Fulfillment of the current EnEV 2014 energy saving standard
- Turnkey manufacturing
- Cellar walls constructed of water resistant concrete
- Effective thermal insulation combined with the latest in energy-saving technologies
- Environmentally friendly heating and warm water system
- Underfloor heating throughout all living areas
- Tastefully designed steel-wood stairs with oak wood steps
- Tiles in bathroom, toilet and kitchen (30 × 60 cm)
- Flooring in massive oak parquet
- Bathroom fittings from the major brands Keramag, Kaldewei and Grohe
- Superplan shower tray from the brand Kaldewei, with low profile entry
- Bathrooms equipped with heated towel radiators for added comfort
- Spacious ceiling height of approx. 2.58 m
- Beautifully designed entry door with triple lock and glass inlay panel
- Plastic frame windows with triple glazing: inside white, outside grey
- Electrically operated shutters
- Elegant wall surfaces with fleece wallpaper (Malervlies) and dispersion paint for a smooth and elegant finish
- Electrical equipment
- Modern communication technology with glass fibre cables